Thursday, September 13, 2007

new job

I started my new job on Monday and it's pretty fucking cool. I got a bit of a rude shock when they asked me to construct mockups, but then i remembered I am a junior. It is a completely different atmosphere working with designers. When you are bludging on the net it's called "Research", how fantastic. My boss is a woman which i found a bit werid at first.. but everyone is really cool, and fucking dirty. I had to explain to my boss what a soggy SAO is today. (Now that's what I call an Ice-breaker)

I am invited to sit in on briefings and to contribute. I made a few suggestions today and my boss was really happy with my ideas. so that was a nice feeling. My old boss asked for my opinion and went with his own ideas anyway. (did i mention those cunts didn't get me a g'bye card?)

Anyway. Life is full of surprises at the moment and I can't be bothered wasting time blogging it, I'm having more fun living it.

My other blog has become such an outlet, I'm loving it.

See you 'round the traps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home