Monday, August 06, 2007

Best Junk Mail, EVER

I just got this email at work and I got a good laugh out of it.


Subject: On a question about inevitable. Your fast help!

The men always would like,
that at them all was more, than at others.
So the strong floor is arranged.
And when the speech comes about penis …

If the man speaks you, that to him all the same with what at him the size of the member - he dissembles. To any to the man not all the same. Penis is a pride the man, his second " I ". If want is his card in the intimate attitudes.

Imagine:
Your member will increase on 5-7 centimeters in length!
Your member on some centimeters becomes thicker!
Your sexual member will lose confusing curvature and it becomes ideal by a straight line!
You learn to supervise the moment ejaculation!

And now make a real step to this - buy our means for increase of the member


Even funnier than the email is the fact there is no link or mention of the product.
How will I ever be able to lose my confusing curvature?

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Blogger wwwoof said...

Damn no link - how do I get on to this product?

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger sandy said...

me like confusing curvature. it make for good sexy time.

 
At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would pay all kinds of money for this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home