Monday, July 09, 2007

Brief problem

On Saturday I had lunch with my family to celebrate Mum's birthday. After our meal I went outside with my nephew to throw a footy around (he is 4). Conversation turned to Ninja Turtles and my nephew was more than eager to show off his Ninja Turtle undies.

"How cool are they!?" I exclaimed, wondering where I could find myself a pair of Ninja Turtle undies.

I'm "Bonds man" and refuse on spending exorbetant amounts of cash on 2Xist, CK, Aussiebum undies when they are quite boring designs(and not very good quality in most instances). I could, however, make an exception to my "bonds only" undies rule for some cool Ninja Turtles briefs.

Today I have spent a little while online trying to get my hands on a pair of Ninja Turtle undies, but disappointing results led me to believe they might be a bit of an obscure market, so I started searching for Spongebob undies instead. All I can seem to find are satin or cotton boxers. Where are the briefs?

To be continued.

5 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What size?

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger kookyknut said...

Large. After this post I started looking at boys undies to see what size they went upto in the hope that I might be able to squeeze into a pair, but I think i am kidding myself. I do need some room to "breathe" after all.

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger seymour said...

KIddies briefs leave no room for puberty (or imagination). Maybe buy some childrens ones, cut 'em up and stitch the turtles on to your comfy undies (not while you're wearing them mind!)
Thanks for kooking out with me! I want some space invaders undies please!
Did you see this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyzStoxnTKs
biggest hugs xxx

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger wwwoof said...

T - Target at the Macquarie shopping centre North Ryde has them when I was there two weeks ago (and no I wasn't shopping for them but did notice them when I was shopping for something else!)

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger kookyknut said...

Thanks wwwoof. I checked Target's website but they are having a huge toy sale so there is no info on their men's undie selection. Might head to eastgardens over the weekend and suss it out. Thanks for the tip :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home