Sunday, June 17, 2007

Wonderful Wah-wah Weekend


Friday night I went to dinner with Jack and had some fancy cocktails at the Rose of Australia. After that we went to my place and listened to some tragic happy hardcore while i taught her to how to control the iTunes visualiser. Raving in the bedroom is still really fun.

Saturday I went shopping with Chris and got myself a little bedside table which is much nicer than my little makeshift number.

I watch a movie called "Suddenly Last Summer" with Chris. It starred Katherine Hepburn and Elizabeth Taylor. Very fucking cool. I've never seen a movie with Elizabeth Taylor before, fuck she was hot, I'd give her one. The movie was definitely worth a look. 4.5 stars.

Today I was awoken by a bacon and egg muffin in bed made by Chris's housemate, Ben. What a lovely way to start the day. We ended up dog-sitting his ex-boyfriend's dog, which co-incidently is his ex-dog, "Wah-wah" (I don't know if that's how you spell it but that's how you say it). He's a little fox terrier and he was loads of fun. We took him to lunch with us when we ate with Reed and Justin and although he was begging and being a nuisance you couldn't help but go "awww" when he gave you those puppy dog eyes.

I went up to the Rose and caught up with Ange, Leesa and Huon for a quick coule of beers before having dinner with D, Alex and Alecky. Feeling a bit tipsy now.. just rehydrating before bed.

This song was rocking my bedroom on Friday night, http://www.zshare.net/audio/2308317c92e313/ ...fast forward to about 3:00 and stick with if for a minute or so to see the appeal. It gets "good" just before 4 minutes, but you need the build up.

3 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Blogger wwwoof said...

Suddenly last summer is one of my fave movies! somerset M really knows how to be subtle but the ending is unreal! Why is it that movie ends always surprise me I can never tell how they are gonna end up till the credits!

Oh Chris told me about yr special nite at one of the glitzier places in Kenstgton..I haven't been there but I think you convinced me - now if C will stop doing his rain dance I'll venture out more during the week - the weather is even better when I get back to Melbs! x

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger puppet said...

as in t. williams? neat :)

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger wwwoof said...

Oops yes it is willy......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home