Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Best laid plans...


Things I had planned to do and didn't:

•Go to Dirty @ Phoenix
•Go to "You Little Stripper"
•Buy/look at computer chairs
•Have brekkie with Mitchum
•Have lunch with Chris

Things I hadn't planned to do that I did:

•Import all of my CDs into iTunes
•Eat pizza and watch Spongebob with Jackie
•Cook Mitchum dinner (and wash it down with lots of wine)
•Work out how to extract sound from DVDs and save as MP3

I really can't wait until next weekend where I hope to leave the house for more than buying groceries or going to the medical centre.

1 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger seymour said...

Sorry I missed you a dirty - it was as the name says.

Hope your throat feels better.... theres a lurgy going around!

How do i rip audio from a dvd pretty please....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home