Thursday, May 31, 2007

May was pretty damned ok.

I've been very lazy in the world of blog lately. So here are all the fun things i've done recently...

Architecture in Helsinki - Went and saw them with K and C at the Metro... they were very good but it was over all too quick, their set went for just over an hour. Their live performance is quite amazing, constantly swapping instruments and lots of energy. The finale was "Whirlwind", a whole bunch of people were invited up on stage and formed a conga-ish line, much like the film clip (one of my fave film clips ever).


Kooky - So much fun. Great tunes, great people, made some new friends, ended up at J's place where hilarity ensued.

Priscilla, Queen of the Dessert - Went and saw this with C & J (a different J *wink*). What a spectacle! Amazing costumes, fabulous sets, great music, beautiful singers. You couldn't help but leave with a smile on your face. If i can get my hands on some cheap tickets i'd like to take Mum along to see it.

Baddog "Old McBaddog had a farm" - This event has overtaken BigDayOut as my favourite day of the year, and even better than that, they have 3 of them a year. Monday (the day after) was all about happy sighing. I got to catch up with lots of friends, talk shit to super-friendly strangers, and when I dropped my phone on the dancefloor and it disappeared I knew that it would come back to me... and it did. Oh, and the music kicked arse. Did I also mention that I pashed the hottest cowgirl there? :) (and hottest cowboy ie C).

iMac - My old 20inch iMac, Izzy, had an unfortunate accident and has been replaced by a new 20inch iMac. I am still waiting for the righ name to come to me. It's very pretty though.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home