Tuesday, May 01, 2007

some purty pictures

I've been a little reluctant to blog lately, I've been weirded out a bit after hearing that some people who I hardly know read my blog. It's not so much that they read it, but they don't make any comments and they haven't told me that they read it. I know that I only have myself to blame. I understand that I have divulged quite a bit of personal information on here and anyone with internet access can read it so I can't feel violated as I have left this page public.

I was going to make my blog private but I've come to the decision that I'm not going to blog so often, and I'm going to leave my posts a bit more ambiguous.

so...

Weekend was great.. the highlight was seeing Wicked Beat Sound System at the Factory theatre... They are my favourite Aussie band and I've never seen them headline a show before. They played all my favourite tracks and I was lucky enough to share the experience with 3 really good friends (I got them all tickets for their b'days, bunch of bloody Taureans ;). I also bumped into someone cool that I met on ANZAC day when I was too drunk to swap details so that was a bonus.

I took some pictures over the weekend that I thought were cool.

This is even worse than the "CAR" number plate

Is it just me or can you see Spidey's cock?

Cityrail worker earning his money




3 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Blogger seymour said...

Don't let a lil thing like a fan stop you blogging! I need your words and insights on the world... I saw the lad do the new Ganesh graf - I love our 'hood mate!!
Ps arq car is actually owned by arq! where's my key....

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger puppet said...

well, private blog or public, as long as its doing something for you that whats most important.

whether you choose to share it with the 'public' is something all together different, but i'd hate to miss out on it!

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger IAN said...

hello, im one of ur anonymous readers. I used to live in sydney and its great to read bout the place and see pictures. i even copied one of your sky pictures and used it as a screensaver for a while, but it has never left my computer and i promise it never will. thanks for ur blog, i enjoy reading it : ) ian

 

Post a Comment

<< Home