Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I wasn't imagining it

I just read this excerpt from an interview with Tom of Groove Armada regarding the Oz/NZ tour they just completed:

So how's the tour gone? It's been great. Really good actually. It's been quite mad, but we've hit highs that we've never hit before. I'm deeply encouraged by the future of the band.

What was the best show? The V Festival at Sydney Centennial Park was probably the best gig that I ever remember us playing. It was quite emotional. Now we just have to keep up that level of performance every time. If we can do that we're gonna be a very fine band indeed.

Where did you watch that show from? I was in the sound stage. It was a real vindication of all the work
we've done and the changes that we've made. It was one of those moments where you hit a new benchmark. It was magical.

3 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Blogger Muzbot said...

"If we can do that we're gonna be a very fine band indeed" - aren't they modest. They are ALREADY a fine band in my book.

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger wwwoof said...

Saw them in Auckland a few weeks ago fresh off the plane and although they looked like they hadn't slept for a few weeks they were truly amazing....chk out 'get down' my fave track this week!

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger kookyknut said...

yeah.. get down rocked. you can download it from my V posting

 

Post a Comment

<< Home