Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Smile, don't you know God loves you?

I shared a smile with a girl on Saturday morning. It was such a beautiful moment
We were both already smiling and when our eyes met and we kept on smiling smiling. She was in a car and gave Chris and I the right of way to walk past.

I said to Chris, "that girl was gorgeous"... he turned around and called out to her "you have a beautiful smile"

She said, "I was just saying that to my friend"

We all laughed.

I called out "yay!"

You couldn't wipe the smile off my face for the rest of the morning... or take away the warm fuzzy feeling.

2 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's amazing what a smile can do.. A smile is a healing for those willing to look up and face the person who come towards them ,Do not pretend to look away and not care. A smile can be shared and enjoyed. So smile and someone today ........
It's amazing what a hug can do.. A hug is a healing for those willing to extend their arms and except the embrace of another, Do not avoid that person who may need one , as we all do from time to time .. A hug can be shared and enjoyed to. So hug someone today........ or at least hug your self .

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger seymour said...

Yay! says it all mister. A real unconditional love exchange on the street. Go the neighbourhood for turning it out. So special to share a moment like that with a stranger.
As my granny used to say "no one has ever gone blind from looking at the bright side of life" Kepp smiling my friend. You bring sunshine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home