Monday, October 22, 2007

things and stuff, you know?

Friday Afternoon I joined Erika and my workmates at the pub to give her a bit of a send off. She started the same day I did and I felt a very strong connection to her. As soon as she announced her resignation (to start a job with much less pay, but actually helping people) I told her i'd like to take her to dinner. We went out last week and had a lovely time.. blah blah blah.

I realised at drinks that I like all of my new workmates.. so that was a nice realisation. I went home for a quick bite to eat and was at Club Kooky by 9:30. As usual I ran into a lot of my friends and even better, I made some new friends. I danced, I laughed, and I talked a lot of shit.

Saturday I went to Bina's engagement with Chris which was a really lovely day. Her fiancé is such a sweetheart. I'm so happy for them both.

Sunday went to Dank st festival which was a bit of a wank. it didn't take long for me to get sick of that and go to the pub where I was joined by a few friends. Not long after I went to visit Greg with Jackie. We shared a beer before he showed us his rooftop garden. It was amazing. Watching the bats fly across the city at sunset was quite a spectacle.

I was tempted to head to the newtown hotel afterwards but my bed beckoned.

All in all a really good weekend

*happy sigh*

1 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Blogger sandy said...

I'm glad I gave Danks St Fest a miss this year. Last year was hot and boring, too. This time they completely blocked the driveway to our townhouse complex without any notice to any of us. While we love our neighborhood, the council will hear about this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home