Tuesday, October 02, 2007

BIG WEEKEND.

I was feeling very rough yesterday and today after a very big weekend. Feeling sorry for myself I bought the most disgusting deepfried food I could find (honey chicken) and sat in the sun smsing people as I waited for it to be cooked.

I heard a little commotion behind me but my ears pricked up when i heard the word "cunt".

"You little cunt" The well dressed, blonde, 35yo woman said again as she approached her 5yo daughter and smacked her. "you little cunt".

I couldn't help but laugh at the absurdity of it all. I love Woolloomooloo.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12:06 AM, Blogger sandy said...

Wow. Wonder what she had done...the little girl, that is. Told her mum a woman her age shouldn't be dressing like Paris Hilton?

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger seymour said...

was great to see you smiling at Bad Dog mister.

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger T said...

it is the one word I really NEVER use in public!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home