Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year!

I'm still feeling the after-effects of NYE/D celebrations and I'm not quite up to doing a catch-up post just yet.

I have been avoiding the computer over the break but I jumped on this morning to check me email and see what today's exquisite corpse was and realised that one of my works had been completed. I am a bit disappointed with the result and I had a bit of a rant in the comments section.

I didn't put loads of time into this one, and the slice I followed on from was less than inspired (in my opinion) so I don't feel too ripped off.

I've done some cool stuff in the last week or so, will update soon.

2 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger Muzbot said...

If you were feeling anything like me after our little effort on NYD then I can understand. Me and my shower floor became reacquainted as I lay there hoping that the chinese food would not make another appearence. It did.

Looking forward to the next update.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger kookyknut said...

I can't imagine that it looked any better on the way up. I don't think i'll be ordering from there again in a hurry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home