Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Beta, wtf?

I was trying to post comments on some of your blogs and it said I had to sign in using my gmail account. I took this as a subtle hint to convert over to Beta (trying to trick me into doing it every time I logged on wasn't enough).

The act of doing it was fairly painless. I have a gmail account so it was as easy as entering those details in and clicking OK.

I did this AFTER approving all your comments. I just checked out the comments and all of them have lost their author information. You are all "anonymous", you can't even take credit for your witty remarks.

See why I can be so reluctant to change? If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger Muzbot said...

But now you can "organise" your life into labels when you post... and you know how handy labels are for people these days.

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger kookyknut said...

It would appear that they have fixed it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home