Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Sweet Surprise

I was just typing away and I heard a familiar laugh bellowing up the hallway; it was one of my favourite clients, Tracy. Some of you may be familiar with her emails that I forward on, although you wouldn't know it because I delete her details and claim the glory all for myself.

She'd brought in a goodie bad for all of us to share and after rushing to my desk to rub my shaved head she quickly opened up the hamper to show Robert and Patti what goodies she has for us. They were out of sight but I could hear Tracy saying, "This is definitely for Tim, oh, and this says 'Tim' written all over it."

I scored a Shrek PEZ dispenser and a Sour Spray Candy Foam dispenser that on the packet says:

CAUTION: This Candy does not cause boredom if used as directed.

With a claim like that I can't wait to spray it down my gob... if only I hadn't been pigging out on the nougat we received from another customer I'd try some now.

3 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm I would kill for a SHREK fez dispenser - you scored well!

 
At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You get the coolest gifts from clients. Damn being a public servant sucks sometimes... Oh wait, I get an extra 3 weeks off a year.

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger kookyknut said...

i still haven't opened the PEZ dispenser, waiting for NYE, i think it will be more fun then

 

Post a Comment

<< Home