Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Fucking Cunts!

So I was sitting at my desk, minding my own business, when my Boss, Harry, walked up to me with a serious look on his face, holding some documents. This looked serious. "Tim" he said - something in the tone of his voice made me think I wasn't going to like this. "you know how you said you'd come in for a day on the last week of your holidays? Would you mind coming in for 2 days?"

I really didn't like the sound of this. I only ever said I'd come in for a few hours on one day IF there was work that was URGENT. From what I can gather Harry and Robert decided to go to some trade show in Vegas that week, Patti will be in Malaysia and Ruth will be in London leaving only Vince to hold the fort. He went on to say he didn't realise, but he marked it in his diary when I told him so I think they booked the Vegas trip after my leave had been approved.

Anyway, for some stupid reason I said I'd work the whole week (what is the point of working 2 days out of one week, what kind of bullshit holiday is that?) and take some leave later on in the year. I was REALLY looking forward to taking 3 weeks off and when I booked it in with Harry he even made mention that I had done the same thing last year and I went on to say that I don't like having 2 weeks holiday as it is a waste, I like taking 3 weeks holiday so i can really unwind.

Why the fuck did I martyr myself? Is it because I didn't want Vince to be run off his feet all week when he has covered my arse so many times before.

Its Harry's mistake and I am paying for it while he fucks off to Vegas.

So what now? I've asked Ruth how much annual leave I have (I hope I have at least another 2 weeks) so i'm going to take it all in February (I just got interrupted by Harry saying we finish a day early, eating into another day of my annual leave - cunts!)

I feel like my generosity has been taken advantage of. In the past I have always taken time off around xmas so that they didn't have to hire a temp to replace me. Well fuck them! I always let them call me when I took time off in the past. Fuck that for a joke. I feel like I've been let down. It's a small company and we all have to go out of our way once in a while but my one simple pleasure is my 3 week holiday and it's been compromised.

That's enough whinging for the moment.

FUCKING CUNTS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home