Sunday, January 07, 2007

Flinders Friday, Sushitrain Saturday

On Friday night I went to the Flinders Hotel with Chris and Muzz for Bears night. I haven't been to Bears night since it was at the Beresford Hotel almost 5 years ago. There were a couple of familiar faces and quite a few people I have chatted to online that I hadn't met before, so that made the excursion worthwhile. After the Flinders died down a bit we headed to Manacle (which I also hadn't visited in as many years).

It wasn't as butch and intimidating as I had remembered it being (maybe I'm just not intimidated as easily anymore) but I ran into David who I hadn't seen in a while so that was nice. I also ran into Katie80's friend, Paul, who said he was heading to Club Kooky... I would have happily followed if I wasn't so pissed.

Yesterday Chris and I did a spot of shopping after enjoying Sushitrain for a late breakfast (this conveyor belt was running at a much more leisurely pace). Then we started preparing for the Yeeros dinner we were to share with Muzz. Dinner was nice. We watched Howl's Moving Castle which made a hell of a lot more sense than it did the first time I watched it, and backed it up with The Guru which never fails to crack me up.


I'm back to school tomorrow, not really looking forward to it all that much, at least my bosses won't be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home