Monday, April 21, 2008

What the stock?!

Sometimes my job requires that I sift through thousands of stock photography images to find that elusive perfect shot.

I spent 2 days last week searching online only to be told that the client has decided on a black background instead of a photo that met some very specific criteria.

I found a few images along the way that made me think to myself "What the fuck!?", so I started collecting them for your viewing pleasure.


Mmmmm... don't you just love the smell of snowballs in the morning.


Hills hoists are for losers

Seeing as its over-coat weather, lets kick water all over each other!



Well Mrs Claus, sometimes it's nice to be naughty

Isn't it funny how we didn't get any mud on our clothes?


Emos

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Blogger joe*to*hell said...

dont these people realize they look like fools when they sign the release forms? like the mother of the kids covered in mud????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home