Tuesday, November 14, 2006

In and out meme

By yours truly. I don't know what the blog etiquette is for these "meme" things, if you make one are you supposed to complete it as well? Hell, I don't even know how to pronounce it.



Soda Water or Mineral Water - Soda water, the cheaper the better.

Tim-tams or Anzac Biscuits - Anzac Biscuits, but I eat more TimTams

M*A*S*H or Happy Days - Happy Days is less annoying

Chocolate or Cheese - mmmm... cheese. I'll eat any kind of cheese, double brie, tasty, mozarella, boccocini, haloumi, camembert, blue, goat's cheese. I'll stop before I salivate any more.

Kisses or Cuddles - Both... I can't decide. They go really well together.

Fold or Scrunch - Fold.

Red or Blue - Today it's red, but I alternate. Red was my favourite colour for years.. then Purple, then Blue. Now it depends on the day.

Mac or PC - Mac... once you go Mac you never go back.

Hot or Cold - Hot.

Tetris or Pacman - Tetris, except I can't play it much these days... It has adverse effects on me.

Lasers or Fireworks - Lasers. Fireworks were soooooooo 2000

Elvis or The Beatles - Beatles

Big Spoon or Little Spoon - Big spoon, I like giving cuddles.

White Bread or Brown Bread - Brown bread, white bread grates my insides (well I imagine it does by the way it sticks to my mouth). My new fave bread is Rye and Carraway from Bourke St bakery - its on Gardeners Rd :S

Gangster Rap or Death Metal - I hate Gangster Rap, so Death Metal it is.

and I think I changed my mind. I think I like hugs more than kisses... but only just. I've kissed a handful of bad kissers but I can't remember any bad hugs. I remember lots of good ones though :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home