Friday, November 10, 2006

"So you thought you knew me meme."

Courtesy of muzbot

Target or Kmart? Kmart
Beef burger or chicken burger? Chicken
Faux or Fur? Fur, I don't wear pleather either.
Out of a can or out of a bottle? Bottle.
Hotel or tent? Hotel, but I would like to go camping again, its been so long.

Coles or BiLo? BiLo
Pasta or Pizza? Pizza, from Pizzalicious
Thongs or sandals? Thongs.
Backyard pool or beach? Beach, but I love swimming anywhere
Souvenirs or photos? Aren't photos souvenirs anyway?

BBQ or foodcourt? BBQ, foodcourt is always crap. Just look at Broadway or M'ville Metro.
Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
Hair product or no hair product? No hair product, although from the look of my locks lately I might need to change my thoughts on that.
Cats or dogs? Cats
Organised tour or do it yourself? Do it myself, with a free tour thrown in somwhere.

Home cooked or home delivered? Home cooked.
Coffee or tea? Tea. Irish breakfast, peppermint, green, chamomile, the list goes on...
The strength of an ox or the strength of a mule? Ox, although I don't understand this one entirely. (I'm pretty strong, moreso mentally than physically)
Love or lust? Love.
Thought or action? Thought. I definitely think too much... but this year I've tried to turn that thought into action more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home