Saturday, November 11, 2006

Ahead of its time...

Yesterday when I was walking home from walk I saw some wet cement and got all excited like I usually do. I know I said I was over marking my territory on Bourke Rd but I have had a few ideas of what I can do with wet cement. I'm taking vandalism to a new level.

My idea was to write:

"Concrete" by Tim 2006

but in my haste (the adrenaline started pumping becuase there were so many cars driving past, being peak hour and all) it came out a little more like this:

"Concrete" TIM 2007

Sometimes I'm amazed by my own stupidity. I only realised I'd written 2007 this morning when I was having a shower. At least I'll only appear stupid for another month and a half or so. Hurry up NYD. My only excuse is that I was working on 2 x 2007 Calendar jobs yesterday. Still, it's pretty stupid.

1 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger Muzbot said...

That's not stupid. It's foresight!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home