Monday, November 20, 2006

Lovely weekend

Wasn't I a busy little bee on the weekend? Friday night had (quite) a few beers with Muzz at the Raglan. We both won a meat tray each.

Saturday morning started off the day with wholemeal pork roll from mascot... such a good breakfast. Helped Reed get some timber cut around the corner. Went shirt shopping with Chris. Had coffee with Mitchum. Got picked up by Katie and Azza and drove to Maroubra where we had lunch at a cafe (it was pretty crap. Food was ok - when it finally arrived - but it was overpriced and the service was shithouse). Waited the obligatory 15 minutes then jumped in for a quick dip. There was hardly anyone at the beach, it was lovely.

I didn't take my phone to snap any pics because I was afraid someone would steal it... paranoid.

Saturday arvo Mitchum and Jackie came over and we watched "The Exorcism of Emily Rose", I give it 2.5 stars. I got scared a little bit but it wasn't very good.

Sunday morning Chris and I went to the fish markets for breakfast. I had never had sashimi for breakfast but it was excellent. The salmon was bright red. Chris got a headache when we were grocery shopping which turned into a migraine so he hit the hay.




I took Den and Gez (mum and dad) to The Iron Duke for lunch and Uncle Pete looked after us. The food was beautiful. After Den and Gez left I caught up with Muzz for some more beers and pool. We went back to my place and started to watch "Over the Hedge". It seemed pretty crap, but I might have been too drunk to appreciate it. The popcorn was good, even if I do say so myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home