Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Start spreading the news...


...I'm leaving in about 6 months (to New York, in case you didn't guess)!

I've wanted to visit NYC for years but my goal seemed unreachable for one reason or the other. Ending a relationship and having to get my life together took me a while. GFC completely fucked the exchange rate and made travelling to the US terribly expensive. Being made redundant screwed me over... blah blah blah.

Well, 2010 is the year! Yesterday I started looking at airfares and noticed that some of the cheaper fares had already been snapped up. I transferred some funds from my savings account yesterday afternoon, jumped online today and booked a return airfare to NYC.

How fucking exciting!

I'm also going to pop in to Toronto for a week to visit some friends, including Dennit who I had a great time with when he was in Sydney.

I'm also planning on visiting a friend in Miami, but plans are still sketchy.

Right now I need to concentrate on saving my arse off.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger joe*to*hell said...

but you should visit san francisco on a LAY over. its on the way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home