Friday, February 12, 2010

ZOMFG!



I've been inspired by Buffalo Void's return to blogging to get my arse into gear and get my blog happening again. A culmination of my camera-phone breaking and general laziness has let blogging fall by the wayside.

The last 6ish months in a snapshot:

•Got made redundant from work

•I got a credit and a distinction from that teacher I didn't like.

•Got a new job just down the road about 2 weeks later (they pay me more and I work less - it was pretty fucking stressful though)

•Finished another two modules at school.

•I saw the Presets in concert again and they were amazing. I also saw Friendly Fires and they rocked too.

•Went down to Melbourne for my birthday and caught up with some mates.

•Had a killer birthday/housewarming party at my place.

•Went to see Britney Spears (and loved it - tragic, I know).

•Three weddings in three weeks. (Two in one weekend)

•Drank my own weight in beer, several times over.

•Had a super relaxing time at Tropical Fruits in Lismore over New Year's Eve/Day and enjoyed catching up with mates from all over Australia.

•Had an amazing yet fleeting time with a gorgeous man from Toronto who was visiting Sydney.

•Stacked on a few KGs

•Relaxed, relaxed, relaxed.

That pretty much brings you up to date. I'm on holidays from college at the moment and I was spending my spare time lazing around the house completely relaxing. I was enjoying it for a while, but then I realised I needed to get proactive.

I wrote down a whole bunch of goals for 2010, and things I need to do to achieve them. I've discovered the power of writing things down, so that is also another incentive to get my blog happening again.

I've decided another goal I want to achieve is to write at least one blog entry a week.

Here are some pictures from the last 6 months, because text heavy posts are so boring.

Bina, Leesa, me and Aaron at Leesa's Birthday shenanigans (also the day I was made redundant)

My birthday

Me and Jackie at the RearView's Xmas shindig.

Robin and me at Baddog: Love-in

Me and Dennit

1 Comments:

At 1:58 AM, Blogger Trevor Messersmith said...

welcome back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home