Thursday, July 03, 2008

still going

I still haven't had a drink, although I did have a dream the other night that I drank half a beer before realising that I was off the booze. I hate dreams like that. I haven't had a cigarette for years and I still have dreams that I've taken it up again.

My health kick is going really well, I've even started walking to and from work. It takes about 50 minutes each way and it's quite a colourful walk. I wander through East Redfern to Crown St, and keep walking til I get to Woolloomooloo. I noticed that I walk past 2 gyms and I've even contemplated joining one of them (even though I am a still a member at a gym that I don't like).

Tomorrow I am off to see Grafton Primary with a few mates, very much looking fwd to that.

Other than that I've been reading quite a bit. I just finished Toyboy by Holly Hill which was as thought provoking as her first book, Sugarbabe.

I recommend that you read both of them.

Other than that, life is good. Did I mention that I feel really good? Well, I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home