Friday, June 13, 2008

Week in review

It's been a busy week. On Thursday afternoon the Senior Finished Artist got fired, and me, being the Junior finished artist became the Senior Finished artist by default. Hooray - Promotion!

On Friday we went on a team-building exercise. We all got drunk and talked about rebranding the business which is going to be really fun. Then we headed to artescape for an afternoon of getting the creative juices flowing... and throwing paint at each other.

Here is what my canvas ended up looking like:


I ended up getting pretty pissed afterwards which gave my throat infection a kick start. By Sunday I was feeling pretty average but the "We Love Sounds" festival was on so after a big sleep-in I got kitted up and went for a dance.

Higlights of the day were Modeselektor and The Whip (those boys kick arse). This should get you dancing around in your undies (it works for me in my loungeroom)


The Whip - Trash

I also saw The Bravery but they were a little disappointing. Some songs were great, others were shit. The lead singer really needs to work on his microphone technique.

Anyway, the week has flown by and tonight I am off to see The Presets perform at The Enmore Theatre with a few mates. YAY! WEEKEND!

Oh.. I knew there was something else! I'm on prescription drugs and if I want them to work I need to look after myself. No drinking etc. I have decided to go on a bit of a health kick and I've altered my diet and exercise routine so that I can be thin and fabulous for my B'day (just over 3 months away).

I'll endeavour to put a "before shot" up shortly.

1 Comments:

At 1:08 AM, Blogger joe*to*hell said...

congrats on promotion. need a review of the presets tho

 

Post a Comment

<< Home