Monday, July 21, 2008

RE: Fresh air

I went up the coast to visit my parents in their new house. My dad didn't really want to move out of Sydney (and away from his kids and grandkids) but Mum has had this plan in her head for as long as anyone can remember.

Dad was in a pretty good mood, but mum commented to me that he does nothing but complain. I can see why he complains, he's got a lot of adjusting to do. Hopefully my mum gets sick of it up there and wants to move back to Sydney in a year or so.

My sister, bro-in-law and their 4 kids arrived a few hours after I settled in. Fuck those kids wear you out. I don't know how my sister does it.

Most of the previous pics were taken on Sunday morning when I went for a 40 minute walk around some of the beaches before heading up to the local craft market where I bought some beautiful honey, olives and macadamia oil.

It was nice to get out of Sydney.. if only for about 24 hours. Next time I'll try and get up there on Friday night so I at least have a full day that doesn't include travelling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home