Thursday, July 22, 2010

Inquisition: Rebooted


Even thought I wasn't feeling very well on Saturday night, I donned my leather pants and made my way to Inquisition, the Sydney Leather Pride Association's annual dance party.

After a brief wait in line, I was let in by friendly security guards to discover the beautiful venue that is The Arthouse. After checking my coat I made my way to the dancefloor to bump into a mate from Melbourne. I spent most of the evening bumping into friends I rarely see, or hadn't seen since last year's inquisition.

The music was pretty fun all night. Stephen Allkins started things off nicely, and my night really took off when I had a great dance to Love Tattoo's Drop Some Drums. I finally got to have a dance to one of Mike Kelly's sets... a great mix of techno and the occasional cheesy track. Sveta finished off the night but I didn't last too long after she started her set.

All-in-all a great party (and definitely worth calling in sick on Monday for). Great staff/security, beautiful venue, friendly/sexy crowd, pretty cool tunes, and lots of great friends too. Definitely the best party I've been to in a while.

Thanks, SLPA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home