Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Long time between drinks; Tim's triumphant return to blogging.

I'm back. I don't know why I've been away from blogging for so long. I guess iI just couldn't be bothered. It's not that my life hasn't been filled with ups and downs, or even quirky things that would have made for good reading, I just wasn't in the mood for sharing it all.

Here is a quick recap of what's gone on in the last couple of months.

I got my tattoo finished and I am completely in love with it, it took 6 hours all up, but it was well worth it.

I was that guy at the work Xmas paryt and I'm still struggling to get over it.

Xmas break was 10 days, most of which was spent visiting Lucy (in the sky with diamonds if you get my drift. *wink wink* *nudge nudge*)

Work was really busy in January but I got over it.

Bjork cancelled the concert I was supposed to see her at (The Big Day Out), but I did manage to see Silverchair, Carl Cox, LCD Sound System, Krafty Kuts, Bluejuice, Martini Club, Grafton Primary, Soft Tigers.. and loads of others I can't really remember.

I also went to Good Vibrations festival where I saw Thievery Corporation (they made me forget about Bjork), Calvin Harris, and the Rapture. The best part of the festival (besides Thievery) was hanging out with new friends, Bongo, Spliffy and Stompy... I love those guys :)

The last few weeks have been taken up with moving house. I am officially all grown up. I got the only 1 bedroom place in Alexandria for under $300 and it almost feels like home. I still need to get used to all the new noises but once I do that (and get the internet connected) I'll be living in hermit-heaven

I have done some other quirky blog-worthy stuff (which I took photos of with the intention of uploading, but I never got around to it) but the one thing that I am so very proud of is my latest Ebay purchase, my glow-in-the-dark toilet seat. I shit you not (pun intended)

I don't need to flick the light on and burn my sensitive retinas when I take a 3am wizz, the bathroom is illumnated by my fancy toilet seat. Jealous? I bet.



I watched the Bugs Bunny movie when I was visiting Lucy and this part made my night.

4 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Blogger A Table For Two said...

hold on..... isnt a glow in the dark toilet seat needs to have a light source to shine on it first to get charge before it glows??? How ironic. .... :P

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Trevor Messersmith said...

welcome back to the five and dime...kooky k...kooky k...

now...get cracking and post some tat pics...or at the very least some illustrated recreations of your dance with Lucy.

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Trevor Messersmith said...

p.s. glad you're back ;)

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger joe*to*hell said...

look who's back....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home