Saturday, November 24, 2007

Illustration Friday: Superstition

I was stumped with superstition.. and quite busy so I didn't bother this week. i did have a quite busy week though.

I went to an information night at ACAP (Australian College of Applied Psychology) and i LOVED it. I'm going to apply to start a degree part time for the first term of 2008. I am just going to start off with one subject part-time to see if i like it.

I also went to the launch party for time-out magazine on wednesday nigth where i drank loads of free beer. There are some photos flying around somewhere../ but i'm too tired to bother finding them.... or punctuating.. or using correct grammar.

I spent 3 and a half hours at the tattoo parlour today and my back is just starting to sting. Today's task was to apply the stencil of the design and get the entire outline onto my back so next time i go he can thicken the lines and shade it. I'm very pleased with the result.


right after he finished


after a shower and applying bepanthen

YAY!!

so tired...

8 Comments:

At 6:50 AM, Blogger Trevor Messersmith said...

wow - that's intense...can't wait to see the finished product...

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

As i said before, it's beautiful. Worth waiting all that time for.

Yay!

 
At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing
!!!

 
At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing
!!!

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Boser Wolf said...

wicked !!!

 
At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's stunning! I prefer a design like that to a pair of soppy angel wings.

 
At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy shit batman! That's just awesome!

Very jealous indeed. I'm so desperate for new ink, and seeing yours makes me want it all the more.

Lucky boy!

*hugs*

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger puppet said...

very impressive!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home