Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Particularly pretty pictures.

I looked through all the pics I've taken over the past couple of weeks and these are the only half decent ones. They were taken at Big Day Out and on my own little excursion to the Art Gallery of NSW.

I didn't take too many pics over the break. I guess I was too drunk.

You can check out Muzbot's blog for some really nice shots from our little trek.

Me and Jackie at Big Day Out
Me and Alex at Big Day Out

Helmet Head #2 - Henry Moore
Alchemy - Brett Whiteley, I spent a good half hour examining it

I took this in Alexandria Park when I was lying on a park bench feeling particularly homeless

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger Muzbot said...

You were not too drunk... I found you very coherent and not once did I find you lying in a gutter with a brown paper bag clutched to your chest.

I enjoyed sharing a great break with you and meeting some new people too.

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Boser Wolf said...

one of these days muzbot might actually organise for the 2 of us to be in the same place at the same time so we can actually meet in real life.

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Boser Wolf said...

grrr so close to getting to joining you for drinks since Muz FINALLY got round to inviting me, and there i was stuck in perth.
Next time matey!

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger wwwoof said...

Love that picture of Alexandria Park - I walk down that path every few days and your take on it is kinda haunting and lonely!

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger kookyknut said...

I'm surprised I haven't bumped into you. I love that park.

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger wwwoof said...

Next time look behind the bushes - LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home