Thursday, January 18, 2007

You have GOT to be joking

After a shithouse day at work I walked home and after meeting Chris at the front door we walked down to the park to soak up the last of the sun on the grass. I was jotting a few ideas down in my journal when I was interrupted by a woman saying, "Sparky, NO!"

I turned around to find a dog lifting it's leg and pissing on my shoulder, I quickly moved out of the way trying to save face but unfortunately I gave the dog a clear shot on my journal and everything I had just written.

The woman apologised emphatically. I said it was OK, although I wanted to ring the fucking owner's neck. Chris was still laughing as we approached our door and I completely cracked it. After a shower and change of clothes I am ready to go out and I can almost see the funny side of it.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 5:35 AM, Blogger Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

What a story! And a major bummer. Sorry about that.

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Muzbot said...

I so wish I had been there to see that! I would have seen the funny side of it.

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Boser Wolf said...

and to think, some people pay good money for that

 

Post a Comment

<< Home