Sunday, January 14, 2007

Busy Saturday

I started off the day with a healhty breakfast of leftover spaghetti bolognaise pizza (yes, you read right). I needed some carbs to get me through my workout, OK? Went to gym and did an hour of cardio. Picked up a few things at IGA supermarket. Did some housework.

We went to the bakery to visit Kev and caught up on all his melbourne adventures and got fed by his mum. She made these crispy omelette pancake things filled with savoury mince with prawns and bean sprouts in it. You cut some off of the omelette and then wrap it in a lettuce leaf with mint and cucumber. Very tasty.

After driving to the art shop to pick up a few supplies we popped into the Impy to have a quick beer with Ange who is in Sydney for the weekend. Soon after we headed over to Murray's for dinner and poker with Geoff. It was that kind of poker on the TV (I don't know what it's called). I finally understand how it all works. I was really getting the hang of it towards the end but I need to work on my poker face and not telling people when I was bluffing... which was most of the time. I might even be tempted to play at the Raglan one Friday night.
Bella being cute

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home