Monday, January 22, 2007

Surreal Weekend.


I'm still processing the events of the weekend and I'm reluctant to say anything until my mood swings settle down a bit. I'm trying to keep myself composed but it is becoming more and more difficult. To say that I don't feel 100% is an understatement. I don't feel much at all. Numb. The next couple of weeks are going to be bitter/sweet; I'm going to Big Day Out, my favourite day of the year. I'm also going camping which I haven't done for 10 years. But some of the holiday i've longed for is going to be taken up with moving my life from Alexandria, the place I have called home for almost 5 years, back to my parents' house in Concord West... Minus 1 very special person.

I can't believe it.

They say every cloud has a silver lining... I'll keep you posted.

5 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Blogger Tony LaRocca said...

I think if my life wasn't surreal, I might wake up. Then I'd be in real trouble.

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Boser Wolf said...

hope youre hanging in there bud

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Tony LaRocca said...

That is one intense sky! Good luck on your adventure

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger wwwoof said...

That cloud picture seems to give me an image of confusion all around but a way out through the light. I hope that's the reality for you!

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Monty said...

what a great picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home