Monday, May 26, 2008

Book meme

Thanks to buffalovoid for giving me an easy way to break a mini-blog drought.

1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Locate the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences on your blog and in so doing...
5. Tag five people, and acknowledge who tagged me.

The nearest book to me is: the future beyond brands, Lovemark by Kevin Roberts, CEO worldwide, Saatchi & Saatchi.

"YUM!

Pure Lovemark thinking. Apple customers are famously Loyal Beyond Reason. They really do think their computers are good enough to eat."


Is it just me or is EVERYTHING about branding these days? It seems I can't open a newspaper or watch a TV show where "brand" or "branding" isn't mentioned.... or "re-branding" for that matter. I guess it doesn't help that I work at a company whose tagline is "creative integrated brand activation"

(I am sort of pleased that Mac got a mention though, I'm such a nerd)

aaaanyway.. I tag curskineville, boserwolf, freeq, easy-b-jesus

I know that's only 4, but I'm lazy, remember?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home