Friday, October 27, 2006

Dry cement and pimped up dreams

Chris picked me up yesterday afternoon and I spotted someone about my age jump the council barriers to attack the wet cement, it brought a smile to my face to know I wasn't the only one to get so excited about such things. I wasn't jealous though. I think it's because I have left a significant mark on Bourke Rd. Its time to find new locations with wet cement.

I had a weird dream last night - just for something different - It involved Murray and myself starting up a "pimp my ride" internet business where you could put in your make of car, select all the modifications that you wanted to make and you would see it all appear beforte your very eyes on screen. The dream took a strange turn and the next part I remember was Lynne Scully from neighbours lying to all her friends saying she had picked up a new client, Krusty Krustofsci (aka Krusty the Clown). Then I was at some big jewish celebration with some amazing food that I didn't get to try.

1 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Blogger KPB said...

Chef and I are in the process of investigating getting an old kombi and restoring it. Well, not 'us' restoring it as such, but a pimp my ride set-up I've found at Penrith. Naturally.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home