Friday, October 20, 2006

Goodbye myspace, hello Blogger.

After 4 posts using my myspace.com account I'm just not satisfied with the user-friendliness of the site. Come to think of it, I've had a real gutful of the whole myspace experience. Its a complete wank. People "pimp" their pages with seemingly no regard for how they will appear once they have stuck 4 billion you tube links on there and a semi translucent back drop on all their tables which makes trying to read anything near impossible.

Then there are the random (ugly) people who message you to be their "friend" when you have no idea who the hell they are. Then you look at their profile and realise they are some loser poofta with 150 twinky friends. I don't want to be added to their collection of pretty pictures, like some kind of trophy.

Then there are the "cool new people" that myspace advertise on your homepage. Firstly, they aren't new, they are on rotation with about 30 other people. I've checked a few of them out, and only one of them has been cool, more often than not they have their profile set to "private" so you have to send a friend request just to see if they are in fact cool at all. Its all too complicated.

In the brief introduction that blogger has given me I feel quite at home already. The interface is very easy on the eyes, and I am not having to deal with constant pop up messages telling me that it doesn't like Safari.

So I guess I'm trying to say, fuck off myspace. I've got a new toy, and its way shinier than you ever were.

2 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Blogger Muzbot said...

and hello there...

Don't worry, you'll find your fair share of "pimping" going on here too...

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger kookyknut said...

your page is pretty fucking hot. i might need some help with mine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home